These Patriotic Fruit Ice Cream Cones are full of fun with cones dipped in sprinkles and then filled with strawberries, blueberries, and marshmallows. A festive treat to enjoy this 4th of July celebration and summer gathering!
Red White and Blue Treat
Patriotic Fruit Ice Cream Cones are so simple to make with ice cream cones dipped in almond bark or white chocolate, covered in sprinkles, and filled with fruit and marshmallows. This dessert is always a crowd favorite at any 4th of July celebration or family gathering. It’s a fun little treat that kids can make too!
- Ice Cream Cones– Any brand or size of ice cream cones can be used for these treats.
- Almond Bark– Melting chips, almond bark squares, or white chocolate chips all work well and are easy to melt and dip. I ended up using 2 large almond bark squares.
- Mini Marshmallows
- Red, White, and Blue Sprinkles
These fruit cones are so easy to make. All you have to do is:
- Prepare almond bark or chocolate: Melt almond bark or white chocolate in a small round dish until creamy and smooth. Then dip the top of the cones one time and let the excess drip off. Try not to over-dip so that it doesn’t get too runny down the sides of the cone.
- Cover in sprinkles: Dip the cone in sprinkles or add sprinkles by hand. Set aside to cool and harden.
- Add fruit: Fill each cone with strawberries, blueberries, and marshmallows. Enjoy!
Once the cones are covered in chocolate and sprinkles, they can be stored in an air-tight container for up to 3 days. When you are ready to enjoy, add the fruit and marshmallows right before serving.
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! Replace the fruit with any ice cream of your choice.
Yes, switch out the regular cones for waffle cones and assemble them as directed.
Did you try this recipe? Please leave a ⭐ review below and tag me @whiskfulcooking on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube!
Patriotic Fruit Ice Cream Cones
- 12 ice cream cones
- 1 cup vanilla almond bark or white chocolate chips
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- In a small dish, add almond bark and melt in the microwave. Once melted, dip the top of each ice cream cone until covered and tap off any excess. Immediately cover with sprinkles and set aside to harden.
- Once the cones have hardened, add strawberry slices, blueberries, and marshmallows. Enjoy!