This Slow Cooker Strawberry Peach Dump Cake is a fast and easy dessert filled with sweet strawberries and peaches topped with a buttery cake crumble. Tastes amazing with whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
There’s nothing better than a quick and easy dessert that tastes amazing without all the work. This Slow Cooker Strawberry Peach Dump Cake takes only a few minutes to prepare and then the slow cooker does the rest. Just crumble, “dump”, and let it cook. The strawberries and peaches pair so well together with the buttery crumble topping to make it irresistible! And don’t forget a big dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream for a melt-in-your-mouth dessert everyone will enjoy.
How to make it
This dump cake is super easy to make. All you have to do is:
Spray– bottom and sides of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
Dump– strawberry pie filling and peach pie filling in the bottom of the slow cooker. Mix them together.
Mix– cake mix and melted butter together in a medium bowl. I like to use a spatula for this so that the butter is evenly distributed. It takes just a few minutes and it will look like clumpy sand.
Sprinkle– crumble buttery topping over pie fillings in the slow cooker.
Cook– 2 hours on high or 3-4 on low. Keep an eye on it so the sides don’t burn. You’ll know when it’s done when sides start to lightly brown and the filling starts to bubble through.
Top– with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. This is totally optional but it tastes amazing!
*See the recipe card at the bottom of the page for printed instructions.
Can I use other fruit flavors?
This recipe is so versatile that many other fruit combinations can be used. Some delicious combinations could include peach and blueberry, strawberry and blueberry, or just one fruit like peach. All you need are two cans of pie filling of any flavor.
What type of cake mix do I need?
White or yellow cake mix gives it the classic sweet buttery crumble top flavor that pairs nicely with the fruits. But a strawberry or red velvet might be good for a different twist.
More delicious sweet recipes
- Chocolate Strawberry Jam Oatmeals Bars– filled with a sweet chocolate and strawberry jam filling and have a buttery oatmeal crumble top.
- Chocolate Cherry Thumbprint Cookies– thick chocolate cookies with a sweet cherry in the center.
- Puppy Chow Cereal Snack– delicious treat with crunchy Crispix cereal, creamy peanut butter, melted chocolate, and covered in powdered sugar.
Slow Cooker Strawberry Peach Dump Cake
- 21 oz can strawberry pie filling
- 21 oz can peach pie filling
- 15-16 oz box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Spray bottom and sides of a slow cooker. Add strawberry and peach pie fillings and stir together.
- In a medium bowl, stir together butter and cake mix well until it becomes thoroughly combined and crumbly. Sprinkle an even layer of topping over the pie filling mixture in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or low 3-4 hours.