This Easy 4 Ingredient Pumpkin Fluff Dip is super simple to make in less than 5 minutes with creamy pumpkin, sweet vanilla pudding, and whipped topping. Pair it with fresh-cut apples or graham crackers for an easy fall dessert.
Best Easy Pumpkin Dip
I know that fall is here when all the recipes are made with sweet pumpkin-like Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins and 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Cookies. And this Pumpkin Dip is one of my favorite go-to desserts all season. It tastes so yummy with pumpkin spices, sweet pudding, and creamy Cool Whip topping. And it only takes less than 5 minutes to combine all the ingredients in one bowl and no baking or cooking! Fresh apple slices, graham crackers, or even gingersnaps are the best to dip in this easy-to-make snack.
- Pumpkin Puree: Creamy pumpkin and not pumpkin pie filling is the heart of this recipe. Look for the can that says pure pumpkin and not pumpkin pie filling.
- Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix: I’ve never tried it with other flavors but I think something like the cheesecake flavor would taste yummy too.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: Add more or less of this to your desired taste. You could also just add cinnamon instead for a less pumpkin pie-type flavor.
- Whipped Topping: Cool Whip or any brand of whipped topping would be good in this recipe.
How To Make Pumpkin Fluff Dip
This Pumpkin Dip is so simple to make. To summarize, all you have to do is:
- Mix together pumpkin, vanilla pudding mix, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl.
- Fold in whipped topping. That’s it! Just grab some apples or graham crackers and dip away.
*See the recipe card at the bottom of the page for detailed instructions.
Make Ahead Options
One of the best parts about this Pumpkin Dip is that it can be made ahead. Store it in an air-tight container in the refrigerator and it will last up to 5 days.
My favorite way to serve this dip is in a small pumpkin. It’s so easy to do but makes a big statement. And is so festive too! All you do is take a small pumpkin (mine was labeled “pumpkin pie pumpkin”) and cut a hole in the top around the stem. Then I scooped out all the inside seeds and guts. Be sure to put those seeds to the side and roast them later! Then I took a small serving dish and put it inside the pumpkin and filled it with dip. Pair it with some graham crackers, apple slices, pretzel sticks, or vanilla wafers. Yum! And people of all ages seem to love this dip.
More Delicious Dessert Recipes
Easy 4 Ingredient Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- 7.5 oz pure pumpkin puree (1/2 can)
- 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin puree, vanilla instant pudding mix, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Store covered in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.