This Air Fryer Cauliflower recipe makes the most delightfully crispy and tender cauliflower bites. Perfect to serve as a healthy and delicious side dish or snack!
A delicious healthy snack
The air fryer is amazing, right? It transforms everything into unbelievably crispy and flavorful food like Air Fryer Buffalo BBQ Chicken Wings. This Air Fryer Cauliflower recipe is no exception. Within a matter of minutes, it cooks up each bite so that it’s so crispy you have to wonder if it’s been fried with a bunch of oil. But since it hasn’t, it’s healthy with great flavor so you can eat and enjoy it anytime. And even the pickiest eaters will enjoy the delicious flavor!
How to make it
PREHEAT– for 5 minutes at 400 degrees.
TOSS– cauliflower in olive oil. Sprinkle in some garlic salt and parsley or seasoning salt if you prefer.
*It is not recommended to use aerosol cooking spray. Soy lecithin in the cooking spray can lead to chipping of the nonstick coating in the air fryer basket, which will ruin the air fryer.
PLACE– cauliflower in the bottom of the basket in a single layer. This will help them cook more evenly. You may want to do this in two batches if there are too many and they overlap.
COOK– for 5 minutes. Shake basket. Cook another 5 minutes and then shake the basket again. Then cook for 2-5 more minutes, depending on the crispiness level you desire. I usually like it extra crispy so I tend to cook it for 5 more minutes.
COOL: allow cauliflower to cool for 1-2 minutes before eating. They will be extra hot immediately after cooking.
What to dip in
Air Fryer Cauliflower is delicious all on its own but it’s also very tasty when dipped in ranch dressing, Homemade Honey Mustard Sauce, or a spicy sriracha mayo sauce.
How to serve air fryer cauliflower
This cauliflower recipe is so delicious as a snack or side. Try serving it on the side with a juicy burger, Poppy Seed Chicken Salad, or with any sandwich. Also yummy as an after-school snack for the kids!
Try cooking the cauliflower in a single layer in the air fryer basket to help the cauliflower cook evenly.
Cauliflower will shrink a little as they cook- this is normal.
Don’t use cooking spray to prevent ruining your air fryer basket.
Air Fryer Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp parsley
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Place cauliflower florets in a medium sized bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Add garlic salt and parsley and toss to coat evenly.
- Place cauliflower in the air fryer basket. Cook for 5 minutes and then shake the basket. Cook another 5 minutes then shake. Cook an additional 3-5 minutes until cauliflower is cooked through and crispy.
- Try cooking the cauliflower in a single layer in the air fryer basket to help cauliflower cook evenly.
- Cauliflower will shrink a little as they cook- this is normal.
- Don’t use cooking spray to prevent ruining your air fryer basket.