This fun and delicious Fall Harvest Caramel Corn Mix is a fun and easy snack to enjoy all throughout the season. Salty and sweet with caramel corn, pretzels, and peanut butter chocolate pieces, making it the perfect snack to share with family and friends.
No Bake Snack Mix
Nothing is better than munching away on a sweet and salty snack mix. And this Fall Harvest Caramel Corn Mix is the first thing I make when summer is coming to an end and pumpkins starting to make their appearance. As soon as I see candy corn at the grocery store, I buy it immediately and make this mix.
It’s super easy to make- just mix it all together! Now I have made this with homemade caramel corn and it tastes delicious too. But if you’re in a hurry or don’t want to make caramel corn, Crunch ‘n Munch or store-bought caramel corn is perfect. I often make this last minute when I find out guests are coming over and I need a quick and easy snack. And it’s so festive with the candy corn pieces and all the fall colors that it’s immediately a hit every time! Combine it all in a large bowl, and your guests will happily munch away. Or scoop it into individual cello bags to make an adorable snack mix gift!
- Crunch ‘N Munch Caramel– This sweet and crunchy popcorn makes the best flavor with little bits of peanuts in every bite. Homemade caramel popcorn or any store-brand could easily be substituted instead. Add a little peanuts for extra crunch.
- Pretzels– Any type of pretzel will work for this recipe but my favorite is Snyder’s of Hanover Butter Snaps. They take this snack mix to the next level with that delicious buttery taste combined with the caramel sweetness! If you can find it, get it quickly because they usually sell out fast.
- Candy Corn– It wouldn’t be Fall without these sweet candies. Swap this out for the Harvest Corn if you want to add some cute pumpkins in the mix.
- Reese’s Minis Unwrapped
- Reese’s Pieces
The best thing about this mix is that there are endless options! Most of these ingredients are readily available at grocery stores and can be swapped out with lots of different varieties. There are many ways to make this to suit your personal taste.
A few mix-in ideas are:
- Nuts- all types of salty or candied nuts would be so good!
- Cereal- try adding honey nut-flavored cereal like Cheerios or Chex.
- M&M’s- add a little extra chocolate with any variety of M&M’s.
This mix is so festive that it’s perfect to set out in a large bowl for everyone to munch on. Store the leftover snack mix in an air-tight container or storage bag, such as Ziplock, to prevent the caramel corn from drying out and becoming stale. It will remain crispy and fresh for up to two weeks– if it hasn’t been eaten by then.
More Snack Ideas
Fall Harvest Caramel Corn Mix
- 6 cups Crunch n' Munch Caramel Popcorn or any homemade caramel corn
- 4 cups pretzels
- 2 cups candy corn 16.2 ounces
- 1 cup Reese's Minis Unwrapped 7.6 ounces
- 1 cup Reese's Pieces 9.9 ounces
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Serve and enjoy!
- Store mix in an air-tight container or storage bag for up to 2 weeks.
- The serving size is 1/2 cup.
- Nutritional values vary due to product brand selection.