Cheesy Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole
Cheesy Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole is an easy and delicious weeknight meal made with seasoned beef, sweet corn, and crispy tater tots. Sure to become a family favorite!
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 45 mins
Total Time 1 hr
Course Main Course
Calories 363 kcal
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp garlic powder divided
- 1 tsp onion powder divided
- 15.25 oz canned corn drained
- 10.5 oz cream of mushroom soup unprepared
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Colby cheese divided
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper optional
- 32 oz tater tots frozen
- salt to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9x13" pan and set aside.
In a medium saute pan over medium heat, add ground beef, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, and 1/2 tsp onion powder. Cook until beef is browned. Drain.
In a large bowl, mix together beef, corn, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, milk, 1 cup of shredded cheese, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, and 1/2 tsp onion powder, and pepper. Pour into 9x13" pan.
Top with tater tots in a single layer. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 45-50 minutes until heated through and tots are crispy. Enjoy!
Nutritional Values and cook times may vary due to variations in product brand selection and cookware.
- Ground turkey, chicken, or sausage can be used instead of beef.
- Canned or frozen green beans, carrots, or peas can be used instead of corn
- Layer tots in an even layer to allow for the tops of the tater tots to get crispy.
Serving: 6gCalories: 363kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 25gFat: 24gSodium: 630mgSugar: 6g